Stuffed Cyclamen Leaves
Plant used: Cyclamen Persicum
- 500 g cyclamen leaves
- 200 g rice, soaked and drained
- 250 g minced mutton meat
- 0.5 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 0.5 teaspoon each allspice, cinnamon and black pepper
- lemon juice ( 1 lemon)
Method of Preperation
- Boil leaves for 1minute, drain.
- Prepare the stuffing by thoroughly mixing the rice with meat, salt, spices and fat.
- Place suitable amount of the stuffing on each leaf and roll.
- Arrange in layers in cooking pan.
- Cover with water and cook until all water disappears and stuffing is well cooked.
- Add lemon juice then remove from heat.
- Serve hot with salted yoghurt spiced with garlic and dried mint