Sauté Desert Viper Grass
Plant used: Scorzonera Schweinforthii
- 500 g Desert viper's grass roots trimmed, washed and chopped
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- 0.25 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 eggs (optional)
Method of Preperation
- Heat oil, fry onions until golden in color.
- Add the Desert viper's grass, salt and pepper and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Cover pan and cook over low heat until tender.
- Blend eggs, add to the Desert viper's grass, stir over low heat until eggs are well coagulated.