Gundelia with Eggs
Plant used: Gundelia Tournefortii
- 1 kg Gundelia heads washed and thoroughly trimmed
- 3 beaten eggs
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- Oil for frying
- salt and pepper
Method of Preperation
- Boil Gundelia in water until tender.
- Drain well, add salt and spices.
- Dip each head in eggs then cover with bread crumbs.
- Fry in preheated oil until brown.
- Serve as vegetable with meat dishes.
Alternative Method Of Preparation:
- Beat 4 eggs.
- Add to them 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon and 1/8 teaspoon seven spices.
- Add 2 tablespoon flour.
- Dip the Gundelia in the egg mixture and deep fry.